perjantai 2. tammikuuta 2009

Washington -> Mexico

Ola! I brushed up my english in Bow, WA for about a week, so I might as well keep doing it :) I had the most amazing X-mas in Bow with the Sweaneys. Up in the mountains, where Patty and Dan moved about two years ago, we had snow up to our knees! I quess there is just so much snow in the world to give around... Jessicas son, Kieran, has turned out to be a character and I had this six year old correcting my english daily - can´t think of a better way to learn it though ;)

As Tero wrote, I changed my flight from Mexico City to Cancun and found my way to Playa Del Carmen two (or has it been three...) days ago. Mikko was waiting for me at the airport, in the wrong terminal for a while - long enough to make me think that I´m in the wrong place! All turned out good though :)

I found myself suffering one of the worst hangovers in New Years Eve, but got around it and had a fun, fun, fun time yesterday. Today, Mikko and Tero, have had their share of the hangover, and I´ve been almost alright.

We still haven´t figured out where to go tomorrow, so I better get to it! Happy New Year 2009 to all, It has to be a better one!

Ei kommentteja: